RRESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENTOPERADORES DE VENTA AUTOMÁTICA, S. L.
Pol. Ind. Municipal, Vial 2, nave 2, 31500 Tudela (Navarra)
31500 Tudela (Navarra)
Tel. (+34) 948 822 500
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Its functions can be very varied: storing browsing preferences, collecting statistical information, allowing certain technical functionalities, storing information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, etc.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country, etc. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve their services and make the advertising displayed on them more efficient thanks to the statistical information or habits they collect.
For more information about cookies, visit Your Online Choices España or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
For the installation and use of certain cookies it is necessary to obtain the informed consent of the users. The cookies that require the user's consent are, among others, analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through them are processed:
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as identifying the session, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- CPersonalization cookies these are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed. , etc.
- Analytical cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data what the service users do.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) and allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Social cookies: they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
CCOOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Technical and functional
|Technical and Functional
|Third parties (Google Analytics)
|Technical and Functional
|Third parties (doubleclick.net / Google)
|Third parties (facebook.com)
To obtain more information about the purposes of third-party cookies, their management and their settings, we suggest you visit the websites of the aforementioned third parties.
HOW TO DELETE OR BLOCK COOKIES
To control cookies, most browsers allow you to accept or reject all cookies, accept only certain cookies or make you ask yourself each time a web page wants to save a cookie. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (Delete and manage cookies) For more information, consult the Microsoft support section or the browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox (Enable and disable cookies; Delete cookies). For more information, consult the Mozilla support section or the browser Help.
- Google Chrome (Delete, enable and manage cookies). For more information, consult the Google support section or the browser Help.
- Safari (Manage cookies) For more information, consult the Apple support section or the browser Help.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Opt-out add-on for Google Analytics browsers
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analitys, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout.